Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Finally! Our Own Blog!

After much discussion and development, we've finally taken the leap and started our own blog! My name is Margot and I am the founder and creative director of Atelier Isabey, a luxury invitations and stationery studio based in the heart of New York City. I founded Atelier Isabey in 2007 after getting engaged myself. I have a background in consumer packaging and have worked with some of the largest agencies in New York on packaging and branding for some of the biggest global brands and corporations. Invitations was something I figured I could handle in the wedding planning process. Cut a long story short, I fell in love and have been immersed in the world of stationery ever since. My husband Steve finally decided to join me last year to take on some of the logistical and business aspects of the company.

So here we are launching our very first blog. A bit daunting but exciting nevertheless! What we aim to do with this blog is not only to share with our readers the behind the scenes going on at Atelier Isabey at the moment, but also to share with you the things that are inspiring us at the moment. The notes we're taking down, the sketches we're drawing, the trends we're following, the exhibitions we're attending and the artists, clothes and objects that are inspiring us. Because at the end of the day, inspiration we collect will transcend the next project we create.

I'm greatly looking forward to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment